In Need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Walker, Louisiana?
At the Russell Law Firm, LLC, our personal injury lawyers in Livingston Parish have been protecting the rights of our Louisiana clients since 2016 — including the just under 6,500 people who call Walker home. We understand that living in a city that measures just over 6.5 square miles makes it difficult to trust professionals who live outside the area.
Our lead personal injury attorney and law firm founder, Danny Russell, grew up in a similar-sized town, Ville Platte, and knows firsthand that insurance companies will do all they can to avoid paying injury victims what they deserve. We are here to change that.
You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, no matter where you live or work in Louisiana. That is why we offer free, no-obligation consultations to all our prospective clients to get the legal guidance and advice they need to make informed decisions about their cases.
Contact us today to put our winning team in your corner.
The Russell Law Firm Walker, Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney Practice Areas
Our Walker personal injury lawyers at the Russell Law Firm evaluate each of our clients’ cases with a personalized approach to producing results.
We aggressively represent clients throughout Louisiana in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites
- DUI / DWI
- Maritime Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Our skilled Walker personal injury lawyers fight to win at the Russell Law Firm. Contact us today to discuss your case so we can help ensure your story is told and that the insurance company listens.
What Should I Bring to an Initial Consultation with a Personal Injury Attorney in Walker, Louisiana?
Preparing for an initial consultation with a personal injury attorney in Walker, Louisiana, is essential to ensure a productive and informative meeting.
If available, bring the following list of items and information to your initial consultation:
- Personal identification, including a government ID and contact information, including your address, phone number, and email.
- A detailed account of the accident or incident that led to your injuries, including the date, time, location, and relevant circumstances.
- Any accident reports, photographs, or videos you may have taken at the scene.
- Copies of medical records related to your injuries, including hospital records, doctor’s notes, diagnoses, treatment plans, and prescription information.
- Medical bills and invoices for past and ongoing treatment, including therapy and medications.
- Your health insurance information.
- Any information about the at-fault party’s insurance, including their policy number and contact information.
- Names, contact information, and statements from any witnesses to the accident.
- Copies of any correspondence or communication you have had with the insurance companies involved, including letters, emails, or recorded conversations.
- Any photographs or evidence of the accident or your injuries, such as vehicle damage, property damage, or unsafe conditions.
- Any other documents or information you believe may be relevant to your case, such as witness statements, expert opinions, or evidence of the at-fault party’s negligence.
- Information about your employment, including your employer’s name and contact details.
- Pay stubs or income documentation if you’ve missed work due to injuries.
- Information about any preexisting medical conditions or injuries that may be relevant to your case.
Bringing these items and information to your initial consultation will help the personal injury attorney better understand your case and provide you with informed advice. Additionally, it will expedite the assessment of your potential claim and allow the attorney to determine the strength of your case. Be prepared to discuss your goals and expectations for pursuing a personal injury claim during the consultation. In addition, prepare a list of questions and concerns you want to discuss with our law firm during the consultation.
This ensures we address all the essential legal issues together.
Healthcare and Emergency Resources in Walker, Louisiana
At Russell Law Firm, our experienced personal injury lawyers in Walker, Louisiana, know that negligence can take anyone by surprise.
When they are a factor in accidents and injuries, to follow is a list of healthcare facilities and emergency response resources so you can get the help you need.
- Face Pace Health Urgent Care
- Lake Urgent Care
- North Oaks Urgent Care
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Emergency Medicine
Emergency Response Resources
The Russell Law Firm is in Your Corner, and We Fight to Win
If you have been injured in an accident or lost a loved one to negligence anywhere in Louisiana, contact our dedicated Walker personal injury attorneys today at (225)-307-0088 or online to get the legal support you need to produce real results for your unique case.
Our skilled Louisiana personal injury lawyers and support staff are here to help you get your life back, and we will not stop fighting for your right to recover the maximum amount for your unique case until we produce the results you deserve. Call us now to learn more.
Directions To Our Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorneys From Walker, Louisiana
- Head south on Walker South Rd
- Use the right lane to take the ramp to Baton Rouge
- Merge onto I-12 W
- Take exit 4 for Sherwood Forest Blvd
- Turn left onto S Sherwood Forest Blvd
- Pass by Dairy Queen Grill & Chill (on the right in 0.8 mi)
- Turn right
- Turn right