In Need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Livonia, Louisiana?
At the Russell Law Firm, LLC, our personal injury lawyers in Livonia know no matter how small the town — including ours, which measures just two square miles — our Louisiana residents deserve nearby, dedicated legal representation just like those in larger cities.
Since 2016, our Pointe Coupee Parish personal injury attorneys have represented clients throughout the state — including some of the nearly 2,000 people who call Livonia home — so they do not have to travel hundreds of miles to get the help they need.
All injury victims and their families deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, no matter where they live or work in Louisiana. That is why we offer free, no-obligation consultations to all our prospective clients to get the legal guidance and advice they need to make informed decisions about their cases. Contact us today to put our winning team in your corner.
The Russell Law Firm Livonia, Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney Practice Areas
Our Livonia personal injury lawyers at the Russell Law Firm evaluate each of our client’s cases with a personalized approach to producing results.
We aggressively represent clients throughout Louisiana in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites
- DUI / DWI
- Maritime Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Our lead personal injury attorney and law firm founder, Danny Russell, knows firsthand how insurance companies place profits ahead of doing what is right, and we are here to change that.
Contact us today to discuss your case so we can help ensure your story is told and that the insurance company listens.
What is the Injured Party’s Role in Pursuing a Successful Louisiana Personal Injury Claim?
Partnering with an experienced personal injury law firm in Livonia allows clients to understand their legal rights and options to pursue a successful claim in Louisiana. However, connecting with a Livonia personal injury attorney you can trust does not end your role when you sign the legal paperwork.
Your role as a client in a Louisiana personal injury lawsuit is essential in building a solid case and ensuring that our attorneys can effectively represent your interests. Effective communication, cooperation, and following legal advice are critical to a successful outcome.
- Attending all medical appointments, therapies, and rehabilitation sessions as prescribed.
- Maintaining a record of your injuries, symptoms, and the impact on your daily life.
- Being honest and open with your personal injury attorney about the accident’s details, injuries, and medical history.
- Sharing any documentation related to the incident, such as police reports, medical records, bills, and insurance correspondence.
- Keeping open lines of communication with your attorney and informing us of any health or personal circumstances that may affect the case.
- Being responsive to your attorney’s requests for information or documents.
- Being mindful of what you post on social media platforms, as information shared online can potentially be used against you in your case.
- Avoiding any discussions involving the details of your case or your injuries online.
- Remaining patient with the process and understanding that it may take time to resolve, whether through negotiation or trial.
- Listening to and following the legal advice provided by your attorney while we guide you through the legal process, including negotiations, depositions, and trial if necessary.
- Discussing settlement offers with your attorney before making decisions so we can help you evaluate whether an offer is fair and in your best interest.
- Trusting your attorney’s judgment on settlement offers and strategies.
- Trusting your attorney’s guidance in preparing for trial and presenting your case effectively if necessary.
- Cooperating in the discovery process, including participating in depositions and answering written questions if necessary.
Our Livonia personal injury attorneys will always be available to answer your questions and provide the legal guidance you need to make informed decisions about your case. Working together will get us to the end of your claim more efficiently so that you can move forward confidently.
Healthcare and Emergency Resources in Livonia, Louisiana
At Russell Law Firm, our experienced personal injury lawyers in Livonia, Louisiana, know that negligence can take anyone by surprise.
When they are a factor in accidents and injuries, to follow is a list of healthcare facilities and emergency response resources so you can get the help you need.
Emergency Response Resources
The Russell Law Firm is in Your Corner, and We Fight to Win
If you have been injured in an accident or lost a loved one to negligence anywhere in Louisiana, contact our dedicated Livonia personal injury attorneys today at (225)-307-0088 or online to get the legal support you need to produce real results for your unique case.
Our skilled Louisiana personal injury lawyers and support staff are here to help you get your life back, and we will not stop fighting for your right to recover the maximum amount for your unique case until we produce the results you deserve. Call us now to learn more.
Directions To Our Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorneys From Livonia, Louisiana
- Head south on Mississippi River Trail toward Newfield Dr
- Turn left onto U.S. Hwy 190 E
- Continue on I-10 E. Take I-12 E to S Sherwood Forest Blvd in Baton Rouge. Take exit 4 from I-12 E
- Continue on S Sherwood Forest Blvd to your destination