In Need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Brusly, Louisiana?
At the Russell Law Firm, LLC, our Brusly personal injury lawyers have been protecting the rights of our Louisiana clients since 2016 — including those of the nearly 2,600 people who call the city home.
Our West Baton Rouge Parish personal injury attorneys believe all injury victims and their families — no matter the size of their town or its population — deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
That is why we offer free, no-obligation consultations to all our prospective clients, so they can access the same reliable legal representation as those in much larger cities — without having to travel hundreds of miles to tell their stories.
Contact us today for the legal guidance and advice you need to make informed decisions about your case and to put our winning team in your corner.
The Russell Law Firm Brusly, Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney Practice Areas
Our Brusly personal injury lawyers at the Russell Law Firm evaluate each of our clients’ cases with a personalized approach to producing results.
We aggressively represent clients throughout Louisiana in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites
- DUI / DWI
- Maritime Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Danny Russell, our lead Brusly personal injury attorney and law firm founder, knows firsthand how insurance companies place profits ahead of doing what is right, and we are here to change that. Contact us today to discuss your case so we can help ensure your story is told and that the insurance company listens.
How Will the Russell Law Firm Asses My Louisiana Personal Injury Case?
Our Brusly personal injury attorneys review all cases during free consultations, so you will immediately know whether your case qualifies to proceed with a claim. We will listen to your story with compassion and a commitment to providing straightforward answers, so you know whether your case allows us to move forward with a personal injury claim against the at-fault party’s insurance provider.
What are the Most Common Reasons a Louisiana Personal Injury Lawyer Will Take My Case?
Our Brusly personal injury attorneys carefully evaluate cases before deciding whether to take them on based on the information and details you provide during our free consultation.
There are several common reasons why we, or any personal injury attorney, may choose not to accept a case:
- Lack of Liability: If it is unclear that another party was legally responsible for your injuries, we may decline the case. Proving liability is a crucial element in personal injury claims.
- Limited Damages: In some cases, the potential compensation compared to expected cost to pursue or litigate the claim may not justify accepting the case. In other words, we may not take your case if we the potential value of your case is less that the costs to pursue your claims, as that would place you in a situation where you end up owing more in costs then you’d receive from any settlement or judgment.
- Prescriptive Period: The legal delays for filing a lawsuit is referred to as the “statute of limitations” in other states, whereas in Louisiana it is referred to as “prescriptive period.” The prescriptive period for personal injury claims in Louisiana is one year from the date of the accident or injury. If the prescriptive period has expired, we may be unable to take the case, as it is no longer legally actionable.
- Insufficient Evidence: To build a strong case, our Brusly personal injury attorneys need evidence to support our client’s claims. Insufficient evidence, such as eyewitness accounts, documents, or expert testimony, can weaken the case’s chances of success.
Please do not assume you do not have a case without speaking with our knowledgeable Brusly personal injury lawyers first. You and your claim must get the evaluation it deserves so you can make informed decisions about how to move forward. Contact us today to discuss your injury details so you can confidently move forward.
Healthcare and Emergency Resources in Brusly, Louisiana
At Russell Law Firm, our experienced personal injury lawyers in Brusly, Louisiana, know that negligence can take anyone by surprise.
When they are a factor in accidents and injuries, to follow is a list of healthcare facilities and emergency response resources so you can get the help you need.
Emergency Response Resources
The Russell Law Firm is in Your Corner, and We Fight to Win
If you have been injured in an accident or lost a loved one to negligence anywhere in Louisiana, contact our dedicated Brusly personal injury attorneys today at (225)-307-0088 or online to get the legal support you need to produce real results for your unique case.
Our skilled Louisiana personal injury lawyers and support staff are here to help you get your life back, and we will not stop fighting for your right to recover the maximum amount for your unique case until we produce the results you deserve. Call us now to learn more.
Directions To Our Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorneys From Brusly, Louisiana
Total Est. Time: 21 min
Total Est. Distance: 16.0 miles
- Get on I-10 E in Port Allen
- Follow I-10 E to LA-3064/Essen Ln in Baton Rouge. Take exit 160 from I-10 E
- Get on I-12 E in Westminster
- Continue on I-12 E to Baton Rouge. Take exit 4 from I-12 E
- Continue on S Sherwood Forest Blvd to your destination