Charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
The Russell Law Firm in Baton Rouge is on your side. We provide aggressive defense and knowledgeable representation so you never have to face your criminal matter alone.
“How much will a DWI cost me?”
Attorney Danny Russell answers:
A Proactive Approach to DWI Defense
A DWI is a serious offense that can threaten your livelihood, reputation, and freedom. Obtaining experienced representation in a timely manner is critical to effectively fighting the charges against you. Danny Russell is a DWI lawyer who provides the comprehensive assistance you need to preserve your rights during both civil and criminal proceedings:
- Administrative hearing:
In the state of Louisiana you must request an administrative hearing from the DMV within 30 days of your arrest. Failure to do so can result in the suspension of your license.
- Criminal court:
If your blood alcohol content was .08 or higher, you are presumed to have been driving while intoxicated, and will be prosecuted accordingly. Depending upon the facts of your case, you could face up to 30 years in prison, if convicted.
At The Russell Law Firm, LLC, We Also Focus On The Following Practice Areas:
Trust your case with an experienced DWI attorney
If you or someone you know has been arrested for DWI or DUI after being pulled over or at a DWI checkpoint, it is very important that you hire a lawyer quickly to ensure the best possible outcome. Certain deadlines cannot be extended, and negotiating the various punishments (fines, suspensions, jail time, classes, etc.) require skill and experience.
If you have prior DWI convictions, we will investigate these in an effort to mitigate the consequences associated with your current charge. If the evidence against you was based on a breath test, we will question whether it was properly administered or if the device was correctly calibrated.
Danny Russell has extensive experience defending clients in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas for DUI/DWI. If you have received a DWI or DUI charge, you need the best legal representation possible.
You may also be interested in…
- DWI Child Endangerment
- Louisiana Vehicular Homicide
- CDL DWI Lawyer – Louisiana Commercial Drivers License & DUI
- Louisiana DWI Laws And Penalties
- Top 10 Louisiana Parishes For DWI Arrests
- What An Officer Must Tell You Before A DWI Chemical Test
- Louisiana DWI Conviction: What Prosecutors Must Prove
- Common DWI Field Sobriety Test – Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus
- Your Right To Remain Silent During A DWI Stop
- Why You Need Fierce & Skilled Representation By A DWI Lawyer After A DWI Arrest
- What’s The Difference Between DWI & DUI In Louisiana?
- Are DWI Checkpoints Illegal In Louisiana?
- DWI Probation – Louisiana Criminal Lawyer
- A DWI Charge Is Not An Automatic Conviction
- DWI Attorney In Baton Rouge: Frequently Asked Questions
- DWI In Baton Rouge: The Basics
- Breathalyzer Results: A DWI Lawyer’s Approach
- You’ve Been Charged With DWI In Louisiana – Now What?
- Common Louisiana DUI Field Sobriety Test – Walk &Turn Test
- How Strict Are The Louisiana DUI Laws?
- A DUI Lawyer And Your Rights As A Defendant