Brett Bajon, Esq. Our firm is pleased to announce that Mr. Brett Bajon recently joined the Russell Law Firm, bringing a variety of experience in Oil & Gas Law, Business Transactions & Formations Law; Family Law; and DWI Defense Law. Mr. Bajon is a meticulousness practitioner whose attention to detail sets him apart in those practice areas. Mr. Bajon has worked as an independent landman in the oil and gas field; and has ran and updated surface and mineral titles for purposes of leasing and abstracting. He also has experience in abstract assembly, leasing negotiations with landowners, and all aspects of Pipeline Right-of- Ways, including: route formations, initial negotiations, and landowner relations. Prior to joining the Russell Law Firm, Mr. Bajon practiced in the oil and gas industry as General Counsel for FC Tech.]]>
- Danny Russell Ranked Among “TOP 10” Personal Injury Attorneys by “American Association of Attorney Advocates”
- You’ve Been Charged with DWI in Louisiana – Now What?
- Common Causes of Distracted Driving Vehicle Accidents
- Hire a Car Accident Attorney on a Contingency Fee Basis
- Why You Need to Know a Car Accident Lawyer