Russell Law Firm is pleased to announce that its owner, Danny Russell, has been selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars,” which recognizes only the top 2.5 percent of all lawyers under the age of 40 or practicing for ten years or less in in Louisiana.
Super Lawyers® is a nationally known and respected rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through: notable verdicts/settlements, honors, experience, publications, and other professional achievements.
Super Lawyers® uses a “patented multiphase selection process” involving independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The first phase begins with nominations by other lawyers. The Super Lawyers® research team also identifies candidates on its own; but an attorney cannot nominate himself/herself or solicit nominations from other lawyers.
Each candidate is then assigned a point value by the research team based on “12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.” The lawyers with the highest point values are advanced to a “blue ribbon review” by a panel of invited attorneys who are, themselves, nominees with particularly high point values. The panelists rate the final candidates on a scale of 1 to 5. The top scores receive Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars designations within those categories.
Mr. Russell’s other accolades include:
- 2020 “Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Baton Rouge” by Expertise.com;
- 2019 National Trial Lawyer’s Association’s “TOP 40 UNDER 40” Trial Lawyers;
- 2018 Best Attorneys of America;
- 2018 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in LA;
- 2018 Top 3 Best DWI Lawyers in Baton Rouge,
- 2017 Expertise’s List of Top Law Firms.
Russell Law Firm offers a variety of legal services for individuals throughout the State of Louisiana, in the areas of:
- Personal Injury Litigation;
- Car Accidents;
- 18-Wheeler and Big Trucking Accidents;
- Wrongful Death & Survival Actions;
- Wills/Testament Drafting & Execution;
- Family Law (divorce, child/spousal support, child custody, etc.);
- Business Formation; and
- Oil & Gas Law.
Danny Russell, admitted to practice in:
- All Louisiana District Courts
- All Louisiana Appellate Courts
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- S. Middle District Court of Louisiana
- S. Western District Court of Louisiana
- S. Eastern District Court of Louisiana
- S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
BY PRODUCING, MAKING, PUBLISHING, AND DISSEMINATING THIS COST, NEITHER DANNY RUSSELL, RUSSELL LAW FIRM, NOR ANY OF ITS LAWYERS OR STAFF ARE REPRESENTING OR IMPLYING IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, THAT RUSSELL LAW FIRM OR ANY OF ITS ATTORNEYS ARE “SUPER LAWYERS;” PROMISES OR CAN OBTAIN ANY TYPE OF RESULTS FOR ANYONE; OR THAT RUSSELL LAW FIRM, DANNY RUSSELL, OR ANY OF ITS LAWYER’S SERVICES ARE BEING COMPARED WITH THE LEGAL SERVICES OF OTHER LAWYERS. THIS POST IS ONLY MEANT TO SHARE WHAT Super Lawyers®, AN INDEPENDENT, THIRD-PARTY RANKING COMPANY’S LISTING OF DANNY RUSSELL ON ITS RATINGS LISTING AS “RISING STAR.
Results may vary and past results are not a guarantee of future success(es).