My husband and I were rear ended in a car wreck in 2016. We hired Danny to handle our case. In December 2016, Danny settled both of our cases for $100,000 each – which was policy limits. I’ve heard of people waiting years to settle cases for way less, so I was surprised when we had checks for the full amount in less than 6 months.
- What Happens if You Refuse a Breathalyzer Test in Louisiana?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Louisiana?
- Can Posting to Social Media Hurt Your Car Accident Claim?
- How Severe Do My Injuries Have to Be to File a Louisiana Personal Injury Claim?
- How Can the Insurance Company Deny My Legitimate Injury Claim?